Network+ May 20th

ShawnSmithShawnSmith Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
So, I take my test in 2 days. I've been looking for other practice exams with questions I've never seen before so I get alittle more exposure than just memorizing questions from certain test banks.

I took the 3 Network+ tests here, and passed all 3 on the first try, using all the questions in the banks. Do you think I'm ready?

Comments

• f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well, I can't really say if you're ready or not but I too am taking it this week!! AHH! the 23rd(Friday). We shall see what happens!! Good luck to you tomorrow!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ShawnSmith wrote:
    I took the 3 Network+ tests here, and passed all 3 on the first try, using all the questions in the banks. Do you think I'm ready?

How well do you understand the objectives as posted by CompTIA? That is your indicater of one's readiness (at least as far as the concepts).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • ShawnSmithShawnSmith Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    f0rgiv3n wrote:
    Well, I can't really say if you're ready or not but I too am taking it this week!! AHH! the 23rd(Friday). We shall see what happens!! Good luck to you tomorrow!
    Thank you, Goodluck to you on Friday :D
    Plantwiz wrote:
    How well do you understand the objectives as posted by CompTIA? That is your indicater of one's readiness (at least as far as the concepts).
    I didn't have time to check this before i took the test. But I understood them fairly well.

I passed with a 599 lol.
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    Congrats man, that was a pretty tough test from what I remember, what's next for you?
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What's next for you?

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • ShawnSmithShawnSmith Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone. :)

My future goals for like the next 5 years is getting my Linux+, Security+, Cisco CCNA, and my Certified Ethical Hacking. I'm not sure which one I'm going to aim for first, I'd like to aim for Linux, since that would probably teach me a bit about security too, then go for my Security+ after the objectives change to the 08 ones.

Then finally get my Certified Ethical Hacking, and then off to play with some Cisco ;)
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!! I passed too with a 680 WOO! :). That's exciting. I would definitely go with the Linux+ one man, that sounds like a good one to get done. I took the CCNA and it took me 2 times. It was the hardest certification test i've taken out of them all. Sometimes, i think it's better to get the harder ones out of the way first too.. :P