Exchange 70-237

Looks like its convenient being in the Chicago area at a training center as I get to take this test on site while I am here instead of having to drive to St. Paul/Minneapolis from work at home.. Gas prices are getting rediculous so thats nice.

I will give you word on how it goes, hopefully not too long after that and I will be taking the 238, hopefully I can knock these out and move on finally..

Cant remember if there are any sims on there (or either of them I spose) also is the 238 similar to the testlets in the 297? Thanks!
MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
    Well before I left I was able to sit this one quick, I kind of rushed through it in like 45 minutes and only ended up with a score of 850ish, I was ready to get on the road as I had a very long drive back home.. This one is indeed easier then the 236 but if you have 0 experience with 2003 be sure to understand the basic "roles" and what they accomplish in 03.

Should be sitting the 238 in the next month, good luck to all the rest of you!
    MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |