Options

Do you think i'm ready?

taterhawk2380taterhawk2380 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have read the MOC for the 270 MS Press Book like 4 times, i seem to grasp and pass the practice exam on here with no trouble. Do you guys think Transcender is a must or can you pass w/o it? I really want to go take it , i feel like i'm ready but i'm debating on whether or not to get the practice exams just to be safe. Let me know what you think? Thanks

-stephen :D

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    If the MOC was your only study guide other than here, you may want to go with Transcender. It's usually a very good test, sometimes harder than the real exam. If you do good on Transcender, you will do good on the real exam. I used it for Net+, and 70-210 and have it for 215 also. For the next exam you tackle, try to incorporate at least two sources, to cover the objectives from different angles. Also, if you do go with Transcender, you may want to spend a litte more now, and get a MCSA/MCSE pak. You'll have it for this one, and a few future exams as well.

MCSA Pak

MCSE Pak
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    taterhawk2380taterhawk2380 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the feedback! I was hoping i'd be able to get around the tran$cenders, but i know i probably should. So again, thanks.