Passed 3rd time lucky!

dazzy90dazzy90 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi all,

I have not posted for a while, but have been keeping an eye on the site over the last month or 2.

Well what can i say, except WHAT A RELIEF! :D

took it twice previous, scored 676 each time! i re took it Friday and scored 936. if you read my previous posting after 1st failure the topics covered/listed in the exam are pretty much the same. also had the same SIM on each test.

one thing that really worried me (and the guy sat next to me taking 270) was that waiting for the score to appear on screen took at least 5 minutes to come up (but seemed like hours)!! luckily the system did not crash on me so i can be thankful for that i guess. icon_rolleyes.gif

for those of you out there preparing to sit the exam in the next days/weeks/months get your head round ALL topics!! it is not easy but worth the satisfaction once you get that 'Congratulations' notification displayed on screen!

onto 273 in the next week or so..... that will give me MCSA, then i shall go for the final to make MCSE as soon as i can.

GOOD LUCK to all taking this exam soon.
/Life is just a moment

Comments

• Spacer_08Spacer_08 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey congrats! Gl with the rest of the course :D

P.S Just noticed you're based in Surrey. Pretty much same as me! Which test center do you use?
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dazzy90 wrote:
    hi all,

I have not posted for a while, but have been keeping an eye on the site over the last month or 2.

Well what can i say, except WHAT A RELIEF! :D

took it twice previous, scored 676 each time! i re took it Friday and scored 936. if you read my previous posting after 1st failure the topics covered/listed in the exam are pretty much the same. also had the same SIM on each test.

one thing that really worried me (and the guy sat next to me taking 270) was that waiting for the score to appear on screen took at least 5 minutes to come up (but seemed like hours)!! luckily the system did not crash on me so i can be thankful for that i guess. icon_rolleyes.gif

for those of you out there preparing to sit the exam in the next days/weeks/months get your head round ALL topics!! it is not easy but worth the satisfaction once you get that 'Congratulations' notification displayed on screen!

onto 273 in the next week or so..... that will give me MCSA, then i shall go for the final to make MCSE as soon as i can.

GOOD LUCK to all taking this exam soon.

grats dazzy! nice to see all the hard work payed off! 936 is a very impressive score!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    great score, congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations, well deserved!! :D
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    Sweet score! Congrats icon_cool.gif
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Congrats, way to stick with it!
    Dustin Leefers
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats and nice score.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • dazzy90dazzy90 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Spacer_08 wrote:
    Hey congrats! Gl with the rest of the course :D

P.S Just noticed you're based in Surrey. Pretty much same as me! Which test center do you use?

Hi!,

I use GB7, GB62, GB111, just depends on which one is available when i am ready.

Where are you based? What test center's do you use??
    What are you studying??

Presumably you are going for 291... good luck with it!!
    /Life is just a moment
  • Spacer_08Spacer_08 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I actually passed 70-291 the same day as you (yesterday)! Im going for MCSE, think Im going to do 70-293 now (due to the whole overlap thing) and then do 70-270 + elective just so I can get the MCSA in my hand.

I used Reading test center for 70-290, and I've just done 291 at Bracknell as so far they seem to have constant availability (i.e 24 hours notice) which is pretty good. Maybe see you in 293, don't be a stranger!

Best of luck
  • nielpeelnielpeel Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Fantastic score, respect is due! To the OP - How long do you think you spent studying for the 70-291 over the three exams you took?
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice".

WIP: 70-284

Then: no more 2003 stuff, Win7 here we come!
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well done, that's an excellent score.