Options

Bring on the Beast!!!

Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
Well, I just finished 70-290 and I am feeling pretty good. I already found the great sticky post of resources I can work through while I'm waiting on my books for 70-291. I haven't failed any certification tests yet (knock on wood) and I don't intend to start with "The Beast". I do wish that Microsoft would extend the 2nd shot once again, or better yet make it permanent.
"Me fail English? That's unpossible."

Comments

• Options
    dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    When is it finish?????????
    close to MCSA!!
  • Options
    Spacer_08Spacer_08 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice job! Make sure you really cover every area for 70-291 as my exam had quite a variety of questions. If you're using Mspress, 70-291 requires that you have 2 servers (and ideally 1 client computer) to carry out the lab activities. I paid around £30 for a computer & monitor which was more than capable of running server 03, so whilst you're waiting for the books to come, get your lab ready!

Best of luck.
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    I still have a lab setup from 70-290 using VMWare. I have 1 DC which I cloned and made it a member server and I have an XP client.
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    When is it finish?????????

have to take your exam by end of this month. then i think you have till the end of june for the free retake.

and the OP good luck on 291!

RRAS is best learned in the lab, IMO.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    ThANK you for the Info.............. Well, I feel kinda 80% on this examn(70-291). I am planning to take it the next tuesday....... Do you guys have any last-good tips about this test?
    close to MCSA!!
  • Options
    Don 79 TADon 79 TA Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    best of luck

i plan to take it in the next few weeks

one page at time :)
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Good luck with your studying, I'm in the same boat as you. I actually went to amazon and bought the MS press book for this test as well since everyone and there mother keep saying it's difficult. Will have to put some extra time into this one.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)