* Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
* Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
As a matter of policy Cisco Systems, Inc. does not disclose the content of our certification exams. This includes exam pass marks, the exact number of questions on each exam, as well as the number of each type of question a candidate will see during their exam.
You agree that the contents of the exam are confidential and that the disclosure of that information could compromise the integrity of the Program and of Certifications. Cisco makes exams available to you solely to test your knowledge of the exam subject matter for which you seek Certification. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings, diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication, including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as “Proprietary Information”), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Cisco.
No candidate will take any action that will compromise the integrity or confidentiality of a Cisco Certification examination or otherwise compromise the integrity of the Cisco Certification program. Such actions include but are not limited to:
• Disseminating actual exam content via web postings, discussion groups, chat rooms, study guides, etc.
They can simply change on the fly the passing scores too???