Options

Passed!!!

Drift KingDrift King Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi i Have passed with a score of 680. Im 14 Years old and im crazy about computers i studied really hard for it and passed!!i got things about novell and microsoft and some about OSI models so learn them well!The technotes really helped so thanks to this website and all the people in it and for the nice information it gives.[/list]
If u challenge the best u die like the rest!

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    at 14 years old thats great work!!

icon_cool.gif congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    martinedwardsmartinedwards Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WELL DONE MATE
    Knowledge is Power
  • Options
    FuelInjectedFuelInjected Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow! You're making me feel really old and I'm 21.

Congrats!
  • Options
    martinedwardsmartinedwards Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    what you studying next?
    Knowledge is Power
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! What is next on the agenda?
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    oakguy19oakguy19 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol good job

these kids are gonna take our jobs!

btw from my jacked up past - make sure you get an IT job as soon as you can and use it as experience. I regret working in fast food and entertainment when i was in school instead of having a low level techie gig.

The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate.
    Author: Doug Larson
  • Options
    demikey4udemikey4u Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't even know a 14 year old could take it. congrads!
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    oakguy19 wrote:
    lol good job

these kids are gonna take our jobs!

btw from my jacked up past - make sure you get an IT job as soon as you can and use it as experience. I regret working in fast food and entertainment when i was in school instead of having a low level techie gig.
    I can agree with that. Unfortunately, I live in one of those small areas where I have to travel a distance to get a "tech" job. So, I spend my time helping to administer and develop the WISP (Wireless ISP) for the area.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    7255carl wrote:
    at 14 years old thats great work!!

icon_cool.gif congrats icon_cool.gif

Support !!

Great job at 14yrs. Just keep it up and, sky is your limit.; angel.gifangel.gifangel.gif
  • Options
    Thank you all for wat u said to me.
    I think ill go to MCSA or Security+ what do you think? tell me your opinions!
  • Options
    justus1justus1 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your achievement at such a young age, I would definitly suggest the Security+!
  • Options
    hmm i was aiming for microsoft's mcp in summer to go into the microsoft path is that gd?
    if u can i need like a brief explanation to it,hehe lol wat a reply after 9 months!!!
  • Options
    Appatchi_BioAppatchi_Bio Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hallalouyaaaa, I think I'll be searching for something to hide behind of it! 14 years old! GREAT JOB KID!!!..... :D:D:D. My best advise to u is to focus in this field,and don't destructe urself, if this is really the way for ya, easy like cake < touch wood >, then prepare for the biggest certificates MONSTERS$$$$$$$ The biggest part that's stucking anybody of us here is that age!!! and since ur that young then kill urself studying, reaching 20 years old, u might be having CCIE, CISSP.................., THE REAL MONSTERS, under ur belt and with experience..... I'm really seeing my dream in u :D:D:D, proud of u KID! hahaaaaa... By the way, ur really embarrassing me lol.
    Becareful Of What U Wish U May Regret It, Becareful Of What U Wish U Just Might Get It...
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Belated Congratulations on the Network+ :D

The MCP sounds like a good summer time certification. You might want to think about a New Vista Exam, rather than the old XP exam, to start. I think there is a Vista exam counts as the OS exam for the current MCSA/MCSE -- but it also works for the new MCTS/MCITP (or what ever MS is calling their new/updated certification track). The guys/gals over in the Microsoft forums should be able to point you in the right direction.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats... Keep it up! :D
  • Options
    thnk u guyz and hey i posted this thread to relief people and say ANYTHING is possible ;)
  • Options
    gthildebrandgthildebrand Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow! You're making me feel really old and I'm 21.

Congrats!

Thanks a lot! I'm 55! :)
  • Options
    netcom2000netcom2000 Member Posts: 117
    well done. welcometo being a certified network+ professional
    Future planned exams are as follows: CCNA, Windows 2003 Server 70-290

"Like the Roman, I see the Tiber foaming with so much blood"

Enoch Powell 1968

"We died in hell, they called it Passchendaele"
  • Options
    CosmocatCosmocat Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!! icon_cool.gif Best of luck with your next certification!
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    At your age, I dont think you'd benefit from an MCSA. By the time you hit the workforce in 8-10 years (if you go to college), XP/2k3 will be in its twilight. Even then, it'll probably be several years before you are allowed to do any server admin unless you know someone.

As much as I hate to say it, I would say, for you, Comptiaa tests...whatever you're interested in...since they're good for life.