Our very own 70-297 thread.

So I just passed 70-294 with an 873...moving onto 297.

Any suggestions/tips?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• az_golferaz_golfer Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This exam is different from the others because the questions are entirely case studies. I don't like the format.

I would find as many case study simulators as possible and practice the format.
  • Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    How many questions/sims/drag and drops?
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck. Its all case study so there are no sims or drag and drops. Look up case studies in google to get an example.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    It's not one of the hardest exams content wise but I hated it.

I found the Messaging design exam easier mainly because it had an "All" information section and this exam did not.
    ~Thiassi
  • arnermarnerm Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Take this test smart! Read the questions first then sort through the info for the answers if you try to read everything you may fall into a real time crunch. write down the key info from the questions and go back and look through the details for the answers.

Browse the scenario
    Read the questions
    Seek the answers from the scenario

Each case study is its own timed period and once you move on to the next case you can't go back. Good luck Design exams are bizarre
    bizarre seems correct...guess i will see tomorrow morning
    Bizarre was the correct answer...luckily I passed with an 836 though.

Onto 284 now for my MCSE icon_eek.gif
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What kind of experience do you have in IT? How many hours do you study a day?
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
    I have about 2 years...I am currently 4 months away from my Associate's Degree in Network Administration and most of our courses are based on these certifications.

So I guess you could say I study for hours every day because I have class every day and I do projects on my own.