got it second go..

docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
Sooooo happy as i dont want to do that ever again, there was loads of IPsec and Ras question, maybe 2 Wsus and rest was old fav's DNS and Dhcp. I have to go as Mrs is taking me out for a pint or two. I understand why called 'The Beast' !
Cheers
D.S.

Comments

• snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    docspawn wrote:
    Sooooo happy as i dont want to do that ever again, there was loads of IPsec and Ras question, maybe 2 Wsus and rest was old fav's DNS and Dhcp. I have to go as Mrs is taking me out for a pint or two. I understand why called 'The Beast' !
    Cheers
    D.S.

congrats! score?
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats! So what's next on the agenda?

BTW - Your avatar gives me nightmares at night.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The score wasnt so great at a 750 but i'll take it, as i said i found it MUCH harder
    questions than the first time..but maybe thats maybe just me thinking it !
    There just wasnt so many DNS or WSUS questions this time but the SIM was very
    easy (but then again they are if you know it and aint if you dont !) loads of RRas.
    The exam is deffo not one you can learn straight from a book, need to set up test
    lab and play and play....

Think i'll take summer off but will start to read the 293 forum..

Cheers and good luck to new takers
    D.S.
  • gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Grats buddy. You may want to consider taking 293 soon, within the next month or so. Much the same with the added certificates and clustering.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Congratulations on that! Glad I didn't get your questions, RRAS probably would've killed me.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the congrats :D

Tyrant1919, I didnt want to hear that. Another beast with added bits..... phew !

Undomiel, it about wiped me out too thats why the 750 was accepted. I was hoping
    for a score 850+ !!

Cheers
    D.S.