Meyer's Passport or All in one ???

walid97walid97 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
I read that Meyer's N+ books are good, but I found 2 Meyer's N+ book..
Passport and All in one.. which 1 to choose ? (I have the N+ Bible book and the notes from this page)

thanks !

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    The only study guide I used was the All-In-One. I really liked Meyers's style. Also, I had just gone through at least 8 months of study for A+ and was probably 60% ready for Network+ from those studies.

It's good that you have a second study guide. Use them both. No study guide is complete in itself.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    I used exam cram2.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    They are for the most part, the same book. The AIO just goes deeper into discussion about the topics. I used both, AIO for classroom, and tough topics, and thePassport book, for a quick read or touch up. I would reccomend the AIO, only due to the higher details in it.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • TransatlanticTransatlantic Member Posts: 120
    I used the passport book from Meyers as reading material for the train to work, it's good for that, but lacks a little depth. If you're looking for a main study guide I would go with the AIO.
    "Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed."
  • rstarrettrstarrett Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used both. The AIO book has more in depth material. Both books are good sources of information. I used Mike Meyer's AIO books for A+ also. I would recommend them also.
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    AIO is a detailed study guide - good if you are new to the topic.

Passport is review style books - good if you just need to brush up or want a second source.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • walid97walid97 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think I am going for the smaller Passport coz I already have an 800-page book (N+ Bible) plus the notes of Techexams..

I think these 3 sources should be enough to pass the N+, shouldn't they?

thank you !
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Should be plenty!

Again, best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki