Sitting 70-236 on Friday

linamtllinamtl Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all!! I am sitting the 70-236 exam on friday and was wondering if there are any sims? When I sat the 70-284 exam in December there weren't any. I found it the easiest exam and my highest score. I have read the Microsoft press 70-236 book, and installed the lab. I already read that there are something like 50 questions. My next question is, should I move on to Sharepoint or do 237 and 238 soon after?

Thanks all and congrats to those that passed. :D

Comments

• jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Goodluck on your exam, let us know how it goes, I'm looking to take it in the next 3 weeks...
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    If I remember correctly, there were sims. Also, make sure you know Powershell and the Exchange 2007 cmdlets, or you will fail.

As for moving to Sharepoint after that or not, I would say if you intend to get the MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator, you're better to do it now rather than later since there's overlap. If you don't intend to do that, sure, go on to Sharepoint.
    Good luck to all!
  • CorySCoryS Member Posts: 208
    Nope no sims yet, they are revising for SP1 still and I have heard that THEN there will be sims but until they release the new versions of the exam your good to go :)
    MCSE tests left: 294, 297 |
  • linamtllinamtl Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info!!!
  • linamtllinamtl Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK that was easy! 905/1000.

I got 53 multiple choice.
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Congrats on the pass...
    Dustin Leefers
  • 1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
    Congrats, Man! icon_lol.gif