HAS ANYONE GOT A GOOD ALTERNATIVE SITE FOR TEST VOUCHERS

d_n_n75@hotmail.comd_n_n75@hotmail.com Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am about to take the mcdba exams and need to pay for them.
Unfortunately, I went to Getcertify4less.com and was in tears to find out that they no longer supply vouchers for uk.

PLEase Please PLease.... Can anyone help by telling me if there are any alternatives in which i can get discount vouchers..

Many thanks in advance.....
DANDAMAN

Comments

• RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Try reading a few threads first my friend and U will find what you need.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1480 There is one to get you started. The thing to remember is that part of what we do as technicians is research and diagnostic - looking for what you need is far more helpful than just posting a simple question that has been asked many times before.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • d_n_n75@hotmail.comd_n_n75@hotmail.com Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I appreciate your prompt reply to my query but i have to say, As a technician, you surely didn't extract the right objective of what i was saying.

I already know of pearsonvue and getcertified 4 less, but was enquiring about any possible alternatives, or are the test voucher offers only available to those companies.

Anyways, once again, to clearly explain my problem to anyone not willing to reply sarcastically.

I am in uk and getcertified4less no longer sell uk vouchers.
    are there any others?????

DANDAMAN
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    ATG

Voucher numbers emailed to you, actual vouchers in a week through snail mail. Good service, no problems with them for me.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
    Thanx, i really appreciate your help,
    but i just visited there and they only supply to us, canada and puerto rico.

icon_cry.gif
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    d_n_n75@hotmail.com - I was not trying to be sarcastic - if I was I would have been much more scathing. What I was suggesting was that you had a decent poke around first.

Using the search button above gives many threads where vouchers are mentioned.
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/search.php?mode=results

You also did not mention what vouchers you were looking for ... Comptia, MS, Cisco, Novell - some places do not handle the lot.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    RussS wrote:
    You also did not mention what vouchers you were looking for ... Comptia, MS, Cisco, Novell - some places do not handle the lot.

mcdba

m = Microsoft
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • felix7felix7 Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thankx Felix, really appreciate your help, but unfortunately none of them provide uk/international test centre vouchers, instead only puerto rico, us/canada.

This is really gettin' on my nerves.

Makes A guy wanna sort out his passport and go abroad to test.
    I would but then I'd have to pay extra for the plane ticket!
    icon_redface.gificon_sad.gif
  • felix7felix7 Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hmm ... I wonder if those venders stopped producing international vouchers all together. Hope they don't eliminate North American ones too icon_sad.gif