Study Guides

doc4pcsdoc4pcs Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok, now I am ready to start going for the server+ cert. Which study guides should I purchase?

I used the sybex books for both the A+ and the Net+. Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• doc4pcsdoc4pcs Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Didn't get any suggestions so I guess I will go it alone :)

I went ahead and did a little research on the web and decided to go with the server+ bible instead of the sybex one this time. Once I get it ( I ordered it ) I will let everyone know what I think of it.
  • izukiizuki Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i don't know CompTIA much, but according to the experiences of microsoft and cisco, i think sybex book is better.
    Server+ "cisco" is not the book I posted. I guess the word that I put in even though is the name of the study guide is not allowed. I used the sybex books on A+ and Network+ however for Server+ it was not recommended nearly as high as the other one.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    doc4pcs wrote:
    Server+ "cisco" is not the book I posted.

Sorry about that, I fixed it, the word censor list was a bit too restrictive ;)
  • doc4pcsdoc4pcs Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I understand :)

I have to admit I like the way it changes the words. I looked at my post yesterday and got confused for a moment, I said to myself, "Self, why did you buy server+ cisco?"

Then I went to edit the post thinking I had messed it up and I saw where it was right when I went to edit it. ;)