Options

[url]www.freepracticetests.org[/url] practice questions

ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
Has anyone used that site for exam prep? How do the exams at www.freepracticetests.org compare to the live exams? Are they a good representation? What level difficulty level compares the best with the difficulty of the live exam?
Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete

Comments

• Options
    nangananga Member Posts: 201
    by far this is the best site to offer a good test questions bank. Try putting the difficulty level to max. These questions would definetly make u think and clear ur concepts if u go wrong. Also try the test in the AIO guide of Shon Harris. But the real test is a little tough than these test.

My strategy was to explain all the 4 ans.....why 1 was the 'best answer' and why the other 3 were not the 'best answers'......this would develop a good habit for u when u sit for the exam

best of luck
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I'll be taking the SSCP exam in three weeks, and I am using www.freepracticetests.org as a resource, so I'll let you know if the format, style, and content of the questions is close to what I see on the exam.
  • Options
    SchluepSchluep Member Posts: 346
    I used them in my preparation for the CISSP exam. The questions were not very similar in format to the test questions however they were incredibly helpful in identifying my weak areas. It was definitely one of the best resources I used in my preparation because I could do a large number of questions suh as 250 and a get picture of which areas I needed to focus on for my studies. Definitely foun it to be an excellent resource even though they questions weren't very similar to the exam.
  • Options
    bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    I used that site for my practice exams. Probably some of the best questions out there.

Would recomend you put it on various difficulties, and take a few dozen tests (100 questions each) - keep a spreed sheet with the results for each domain, this will make it obvious what your weak spots are.
  • Options
    NomadzNomadz Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote:
    I'll be taking the SSCP exam in three weeks, and I am using www.freepracticetests.org as a resource, so I'll let you know if the format, style, and content of the questions is close to what I see on the exam.
    Hi,
    im assuming that since this post was done in Apr you would of sat you CISSP exam by now. hopefully it went ok for you. I am interested in your comments to the above, also what percentage were you consistantly getting on the highest difficulty in the prac exams leading up to the test ?

I will be sitting mine later this month and was interested in your feedback..
  • Options
    nangananga Member Posts: 201
    Used it ....its no where near to the real test.

But if you set the test to extreme difficulty ...am sure it comes up with some real good ones which makes u think over the options.

Never the less...worth going over the test offered ...its useful.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Nomadz wrote:
    im assuming that since this post was done in Apr you would of sat you CISSP exam by now. hopefully it went ok for you. I am interested in your comments to the above, also what percentage were you consistantly getting on the highest difficulty in the prac exams leading up to the test ?
    I did pass the SSCP exam last April, but I'm waiting to post a review of my experience until I receive official word that my endorsement was accepted and I am actually SSCP-certified (hopefully any day now).

The www.freepracticetests.org questions are an excellent study aide for the (ISC)2 exams, but do vary considerably in quality because they are written by many different people and are not edited for uniformity. Because of this, the score you are given when a practice exam is graded is essentially meaningless. You should look at the www.freepracticetests.org material as a way to determine your current knowledge of possible exam topics and not your readiness to sit for an exam.