Network+ passed

AEVAEV Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
All is I have to say is that I got the pool of questions that made me feel like I was taking a Apple/Novell/Unix test. Also from the other Comptia test I have taken in the past I have to admit the wording was poor in many of the questions.

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    a few people feel the same way about this exam, but look on the bright side its all over now

congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Have you selected your next target yet? icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass! What's next on the horizon for you?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • AEVAEV Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I only did this for fun since other people at work were studying for this exam. I've taken so many exams since 96 (when I first got MCSE) that it is really hard for me to devote the time. But, I think I'll upgrade to 08 when the test comes out. I'm going to start studying Vista this weekend and take the test the week after that. Then work on the VM cert and when the 08 test comes out I'll do all three of the core at the same time and take them on the same day. My guess is I'll study for three to four weeks on those but, maybe less. Then the Pro to finish 08 and onto ITIL and some Wireless certs to upgrade the stock I already have and I'll be done. The last MCSE I did only took me 5 and 1/2 weeks but, I work heavy in the field and it is really not an issue for me. UNIX, Linux on the other hand and I'd be sunk.... I would really have to lab those.
  • gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats and good luck with the vista exam