Options

Windows 98/95

pigeonjimpigeonjim Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been looking at practice papers (no idea how much use they will be!!) and there appears to be a lot of questions about dos (not command line), and windows 98/95 however the book I used as my main study aid didnt touch on these at all. How much about 98/98 should i know before going for the exams?
I have a book for the old test which I have used to bulk out my knowledge and it has all the 98/95 stuff in it. Should i go ahead and try to learn it? Is there vista in the exam yet?

All help will be ace :D

Thank You

James

Comments

• Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    you should goto the comptia website and download the most current objectives in there will list everything that is covered on the current exam so youre not studying things that arent included
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    pigeonjimpigeonjim Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have and it hasnt answered my question!!!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    you should goto the comptia website and download the most current objectives in there will list everything that is covered on the current exam so youre not studying things that arent included

The topics in the objectives are the topics that are fair game for the exam. Which book do you have? If you need a newer version, then by all means invest it in.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?