602 Question, How would you answer?

jryantechjryantech Member Posts: 623
Edited: The question was not pulled straight from the exam, it was close to what they asked, but I worded it as a practice exam would.

The reason I asked was that it was professionalism question that seemed a bit unnecessary, do you think they graded it?
"It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
-Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle

Studying: SCJA

Comments

• nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    Was this a question from the actual exam you took? If so you're violating CompTIA's agreement by posting this
    WIP: IPS exam
  • BZ3BZ3 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would answer with call the customer back and ask them to get the money they left behind. Once I was sure they meant it as a tip it would go into my pocket. :D
    Life wasn't meant to be spent sitting in a cubicle all day listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yeah let us know... I want to answer, but I'm not walking down that path. :)
  • IT ManIT Man Member Posts: 159
    So do you want to know how we would answer the question or what would we most likely do in that situation because I am sure those would be two different answers icon_wink.gif
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars. - Les Brown
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It would be a better question if they didn't specify that it was a tip. I'd try to return it to the customer if it was just left there, but I'd pocket it if I knew it was intended as a tip.

As mentioned earlier, please don't post questions from the actual exam. If it is, please edit your post.