Options

I am very upset I failed today

orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
I failed today Net+ exam with only 620 score. There was lots of question OSI Model and Real World trouble shoot scenario.

I will try again next week, have read more and more.

Thank You all

orissa
Nothing is impossible in this IT world.

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Have a good read of your report and study hard on those areas you missed on.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    Don_PADon_PA Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know it can be a bummer failing an exam the best remedy is to retake it again soon when you have reviewed the weaker areas on your score report now that you are familarized with the type of questions. I got a 820 last week taking the Net plus exam. In fact I found the A plus exam slightly harder since it was two exams and 80 questions each; Getting a 580 on the hardware and 624 on the OS; Well passed anyway!

I failed some Microsoft and a Cisco exam. On Thursday I just pass the MS 70-216 exam to finish my MCSE 2000 the second time waiting to long to retake as I had failed the exam last year. Yes don't wait to long as I did to retake an exam, but don't rush until you feel fully prepared this time to aim for a higher score. I had bought a voucher from this site for Network + cost only $144.90 with a cd of questions. http://www.mic-inc.com/voucheroffer/offer.src Good luck and aim for a higher mark! :D
    CCNA CCDA CWSP CWAP CCA HP Laser Printers MCTS MCSE 2003 JNCIA JNCIS
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    where there any port questions ?
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    YES

a tricky question about port 80 and 8080.
    Nothing is impossible in this IT world.