Options

Aruba

cgyballercgyballer Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anybody know of any study resources for Aruba certifications ? ......Anybody ever taken an Aruba certification ?

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    I've not seen any books on it. It's a vendor-specific exam for Aruba wireless equipment, so the Aruba Network Web site will be your best bet for resources. Also check the forums at www.cwne.com for Aruba-certified people. Let us know what you find.

Aruba Technical Certification Program and the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) exam, please visit www.arubanetworks.com/education/certification.php.
  • Options
    djmddjmd Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My company recently became an Aruba partner and we need to have a certain number of ACMPs and a couple ACMXs. I've been tapped to go through it.

You will not find much online about the Aruba certifications. They are going through major changes in their training department - changes for the better for sure.

Last week I became one of the first to be ACMA certified - not such a huge deal :) It will become the prerequisite for ACMP, but from what I hear it is something that you'll be able to test out of.