Options

Did anyone use MeasureUp for the 270??

bleScreenedbleScreened Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
I vowed not to use MeasureUp after I found it was inadequate for the 70-290. However they are running a pretty good deal where I can get test prep quesitons for only a few bucks when combined with a voucher. I'm thinking of doing it, but I am afraid it may be as worthless as the 290 material.

Just wondering if anyone used it for the 270.....
Working on MCSE 2003 and B.S. in Networking

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Don't the MeasureUp exams come with the MS Press books?
  • Options
    bleScreenedbleScreened Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:

.....I'm not certain
    Working on MCSE 2003 and B.S. in Networking
  • Options
    CollectekCollectek Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:

The MeasureUp exam does come in the 70-270 textbook
    An avid Zaurus user :)
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    The Measureups I saw for this exam were easier than the exam itself, the Transcender were harder. IMHO.
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had a different experience. I found the measureup much harder than the actual exam, which wasn't that hard.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    BigLouBigLou Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ccaltacc wrote:
    I vowed not to use MeasureUp after I found it was inadequate for the 70-290. However they are running a pretty good deal where I can get test prep quesitons for only a few bucks when combined with a voucher. I'm thinking of doing it, but I am afraid it may be as worthless as the 290 material.

Just wondering if anyone used it for the 270.....

I hate measure up, I used it extensively as my only study guide for the first time I took the 270 and I failed. I felt the questions were too difficult, impractical, and it did not in no way resemble the actual test questions. Measure up tries to trick you more than anything else. It discouraged me a great deal.

Im now using Trancender and I think its a much, much better study guide. Im actually learning from the practice exams and the questions are more straight forward, like the actual exam.
  • Options
    GundamtdkGundamtdk Member Posts: 210
    I used the MeasureUp demo that came with my books.

I found the MeasureUp questions too easy. It had no bearing on the actual exam.