Finally I passed Net+

orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed today(Monday) Net+ with 726. I failed last saturday with 620 total. Today test prety much straught forwar and easy.

I am looking for MCSE 2003. Please give me some idea where to start with. Thank You techExams.net for their valuable tech note.

Thank You all.

orissa
Nothing is impossible in this IT world.

Comments

• mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    You improved your score alot from the last time! Great job.....I was waiting to here that you passed! COnGraTs!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Don_PADon_PA Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Orissa

I thought you would have waited a while. Did you buy the voucher from the site I posted. Comptia vouchers are quite expensive even with the cheaper voucher sites compared to the $125. regular for Microsoft and Cisco. Oh well, at least your score is much better. I waiting for my certificate and card for both the A+ 2003 and Net + exams which I took over two and three weeks ago. They say it may take 4 to 6 weeks.

Cheers!!!! :Dicon_cool.gif:)icon_rolleyes.gif :P
    CCNA CCDA CWSP CWAP CCA HP Laser Printers MCTS MCSE 2003 JNCIA JNCIS
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • orissaorissa Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don:

I would had to pay $183 for my Network+ exam( unfortunatley on last sunday www.getcertify4less increased). But thanks to you for that website you send me save hard earning bucks. I paid only $144.90.

I went to VUE test center for my Network+ Monday evening before I forget my test study. And that was worthful. I am waiting for my first A+ and Net+ certificate and card. I really encouraged and inspired from you.

Please advice a good book or free website to practice MCSE 2003.

Thank you again my friend DON.

Take care

orissa
    Nothing is impossible in this IT world.
  • Don_PADon_PA Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Orissa

This site says they will post some online MCSE 2003 test but for now it is mostly Cisco for now. http://www.free-tests.com Then you want to get the 180 days evaluation edition of 2003 on this MS site http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/evalkit.mspx, you have to sign up on e-mail and you can download it or get a CD which they may or may not charge a $7.95 shipping. (Still not bad to practice on your pc) :D Then on this site is some of the requirements for MCSE 2003 which may be 7 exams. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp icon_cry.gif or you could consider MCSA 2003. Any way the first exam you should take is 70-270 Windows XP. I just have to take two exams 292 and 296 since I have completed MCSE 2000. But right now I am studying for the MCDST exams 70-271 and 70-272 icon_eek.gificon_cool.gif

Don't forget the Comptia Security plus exam which is popular and another cert I hope to attain within 3 months. :D Good luck! I guess you were really determined to take that Net + exam in two days again on Monday. icon_cool.gificon_lol.gif
    CCNA CCDA CWSP CWAP CCA HP Laser Printers MCTS MCSE 2003 JNCIA JNCIS