620 for Tues

AEVAEV Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wow... I have studied for about a week or so and will be taking the 620 exam on Tuesday and I noticed. EXAM DURATION: "4 hours"..... What the heck is up with that???? icon_confused.gif:

Guess I'll find out in 2 days....

Comments

• whistlerwhistler Member Posts: 108
    AEV wrote:
    Wow... I have studied for about a week or so and will be taking the 620 exam on Tuesday and I noticed. EXAM DURATION: "4 hours"..... What the heck is up with that???? icon_confused.gif:

Guess I'll find out in 2 days....

That is the maximum time allocated for the test and questionaire.

Good luck.
  • goforthbmerrygoforthbmerry Member Posts: 244
    Good Luck on it. Let us know how you did. I am also curious the format you recieve. I understand that there are at least 3. I wonder if there is a relation to the maximum time allowed that is displayed so that could be used as a clue once you register.

Just thoughts. Let us know. I should have the book in the mail by Wednesday and I will decide how long to spend on the exam by a day or two later.

Good luck again!!
    Going for MCSE:security, Intermediate ITIL, PMP
  • AEVAEV Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I got the 64 questions and about 8 sims. I have to admit the simulations are kind of cool. I had the same question twice at 58 and 61. One of those questions with no answer.

You use A and B. You only use B to travel. At home you need to.....

1. was an at home
    2. was an at home
    3. was away. (b).
    4. was away. (b).

There was no way to pick 2 but three would have worked but you don't use B!!...

Twice no less..... But what the heck... I passed.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, what was ur score?

is there much difference between the old exams and new?

did u study from scratch for a week? or did u have previous experiance with the OS?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • AEVAEV Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    5 days of hard studying and I got an 838. A few of the sims tossed me for a loop. but I really like the sims over an exhibit any day. I'm not really sure what the old test looked like but from what I understand the 8 or 10 simulations is all that is really different. They are not hard and still display the question in a dialog when you are doing the sim.

I have been using Vista since the beta and currently have Ult x86 and x64 along with Bus x86 and x64 and Enterprise x86 and x64. However I run Enterprise inside of Hyper-v. I have a good lab at home so displaying study setups is not a problem.