Options

Anyone tried the Preplogic Sim?

I received a “free" dl of a PrepLogic exam sim trial and since I’m taking the 70-291 Saturday, I figure I’ll use all the practice I can get.

Has anyone tried this, do the questions seem overly simple? Based off the transcender and MS Press book questions, the preplogic just doesn’t seem as difficult.

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    I've used preplogic for A+, Network+, Security+, 70-270, 70-290. I have passed all of them on the first try using the audio lecture, audio quiz me and the practice exams. For my Microsoft tests I added technotes on this site as well as cramsessions free study guide to my study resources.

I'm currently on my 70-291 and am again using preplogic and cramsessions study guide. I've also included the 70-291 MS press book. I will say that the press book does go into much more detail, simple because the book is almost 2" thick. You would expect that.

But in the grand scheme of things, I think preplogic does a good job of covering the stuff you need to pass the exams. The practice questions are pretty good. Maybe not the greatest, but not ridiculously easy (like I hear measure-up questions are).

I recommend Preplogic if you have money to spare.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)