Last Minute Questions!

istgirlistgirl Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ok, I take this thing on Monday. I've been donig pretty good on all the sample quizzes I've taken. My questions are these: am I supposed to know IN DETAIL about the different types of Tape and Removable Storage Options?
Tech Support Tip #2: When the support agent says "Click...", wait for the rest of the sentence.

Hot Tip #3: Be sure to turn it on before calling technical support.

Comments

• mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Hey I am located in Pittsburgh also! Where are you taking the test at? Could you be more specific on what you mean about tape drives and storage devices?
  • awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kind of. U need to know that there are different types and their connections types etc. Be it desktop or notebooks.

As to what specifically u are asking I am not sure as storage devices is covered in various sections of the hardware objectives. If u look at the objectives, thats all u need to knw.

U won't need know anything in detail about tape devices other what they are used for if a question comes up at all.
  • istgirlistgirl Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mobri09, I'm taking the exam in the Spherion building, formerly the Alcoa Building.

istgirl
    Tech Support Tip #2: When the support agent says "Click...", wait for the rest of the sentence.

Hot Tip #3: Be sure to turn it on before calling technical support.
  • sabbiesabbie Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Eh, without breaking the rules, maybe you could post on what subject(s) you got the most questions of. That ain't illegal, is it? icon_confused.gif

Oh, and good luck :)
  • New UserNew User Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Sabbie...what movie is shown on your avatar? I've never seen that before. It looks cool.
  • sabbiesabbie Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    [offtopic]
    Hehe, it's a scene from Final Fantasy X, the videogame that is
    [/offtopic]