CISSP bootcamp

zenlakinzenlakin Member Posts: 104
Just curious as there are some different training centers, what training facility or company you guys would recommend me checking out when looking at attending a bootcamp for the CISSP? Thanks.

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I would suggest that any training organization listed on the
    (ISC)² Education Affiliates
    Web page would be a good place to start looking.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Don't most of the testing sites provide a boot camp leading up to the day of the exam? That seems like a popular option.
  • zenlakinzenlakin Member Posts: 104
    That might be true dynamik. I was just curious if anyone had a particular place they would recommend taking a training course or bootcamp through?
  • LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    I think Training Camp is the only major provider actually authorized to administer the test at the end of camp. However, there are a few other boot camps that are also held in very high regard. I am attending Oct 13-19 and the test is on the 19th. With all due respect to these forums, I would strongly also suggest going to cccure.org for any CISSP related questions or concerns.

Edit- The Training Camp is on the official list from ISC2, but Shon Harris, SANS, and Vigilar Intense also run boot camps that are apparently very good and they are not on the list. The difference being that only authorized providers (they use ISC2 materials, trainers..etc) can administer the test as part of the boot camp.

I went with Training Camp for this reason, but some people swear by these other camps... so you really have to do some research.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    I would think the SANS CISSP training classes would be among the best. Are you looking for classes specifically in Denver?
  • zenlakinzenlakin Member Posts: 104
    Not necessarily needing it to be in the Denver area but it would be nice. I found this training company when i was looking around and thought I would see if anyone has heard of them?

http://www.ip3inc.com/cisspbootcamp.htm