Mike Meyers' book?

JruckasJruckas Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
What is the latest and greatest edition of the Mike Meyers A+ book? Also, which one is the best to use? I see that there are a bunch of different ones. Is the All-in-one 6th edition the best one to get?

Thanks,

James

Comments

• LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Jruckas wrote:
    What is the latest and greatest edition of the Mike Meyers A+ book? Also, which one is the best to use? I see that there are a bunch of different ones. Is the All-in-one 6th edition the best one to get?

Thanks,

James

totalsem.com

This is Mike Meyer's website, he often swings through the forums to personally answer questions. You could get some good info there about which book to get. From my experience, you can't go wrong with Mike Meyer's material.
  • JruckasJruckas Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    larrydaman wrote:
    Jruckas wrote:

Thanks,

James

totalsem.com

This is Mike Meyer's website, he often swings through the forums to personally answer questions. You could get some good info there about which book to get. From my experience, you can't go wrong with Mike Meyer's material.

Great information, Thanks. I was trying to do a search to see if he had his own website. You just saved me from an hour of more searching.

Thanks again!

James
  • JruckasJruckas Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I went ahead and bought the MM All-In-One 6th edition.

Thanks for the info.

James