EXAM NEXT TUESDAY!!!

alih786alih786 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
A+ CORE HARDWARE EXAM NEXT TUESDAY. FEELING VERY UNCONFIDENT. I HAVE TAKEN PRACTISE EXAMS, AND I FAILED IN SOME OFTHEM.

Comments

• nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    Download the current exam objectives off of CompTIA's site and brush up on the areas you don't know, if you need more time you can always reschedule it for a later date. Good luck and let us know how you do!
    WIP: IPS exam
  • JruckasJruckas Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • J0eJ0e Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    alih786 wrote:
    A+ CORE HARDWARE EXAM NEXT TUESDAY. FEELING VERY UNCONFIDENT. I HAVE TAKEN PRACTISE EXAMS, AND I FAILED IN SOME OFTHEM.

you mean A+ Essentials, right? if so GL icon_wink.gif
  • learningtofly22learningtofly22 Member Posts: 159
    I found the essentials to be much more difficult than the IT tech test. That said, study hard, use the tech notes, and you should be fine if you have any experience.
  • mrgetdown88mrgetdown88 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found the essentials to be much more difficult than the IT tech test.

I hear a lot of people say that but I found the opposite to be true, idk maybe because they killed me w/ questions about routers, OSI layers and network failure on the 602
    XBox Live: xGetDownNoobx
    Working towards 70-291 and CCNA
    Future Goals (In this order):CCNA, MCSA, CCNP, MCITP:EA, CEH

"Consider yourselves lucky I'm not after your gully holes..."
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    alih786 wrote:

Perhaps you should postpone the exam until you have had time to prepare??

It's not a difficult exam, but you do need some experience and some time reading through some books like Meyers and Sybex. Know the objectives and there is little to worry about.

From your post, it doesn't sound like you are ready though....just a thought.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?