Options

**Free SNPA book**

dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
Welcome SNPA exam candidate! It's your lucky day!

I forgot I purchased this book, and I lost (intentionally threw away) my receipt. Now, B&N won't exchange it because it's out of print, so I'm stuck with an SNPA book that I won't be able to use before the exam retires. I'd rather sink a few more dollars into shipping it out to someone who can use it than simply throwing it away, so the first poster who wants it, gets it. It's brand new.

Comments

• Options
    APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Ship to AUS? :D

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Options
    hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    That bites, Dynamik. It's really cool you're willing to help out someone though!

I think I'm going to focus my efforts on ASA from now on, even though we are a PIX shop for now.
  • Options
    Book is en route to Australia.
    nl wrote:
    That bites, Dynamik. It's really cool you're willing to help out someone though!

It bothers me when I throw away my 4-year-old obsolete books. I'd hate to do that with something new and (potentially) useful.
  • Options
    Woohoo :)

Thanks dynamik, this is going to come in handy!!! BTW... Just out of curiousity is this a Cisco Press book?

I think you may have stumbled on a brilliant idea...... Perhaps Tech-Exams should start up a book-swap in each vendor-specific forum for those that have finished with their books or like yourself don't have time foe the book at the moment and would like to pass it on to others.....

Mods???? :D

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    That's a really good idea A.P.A. I would participate, and I have some real treasures...

Anyone looking for the CCNA or CCDA Cert Guides from Cisco Press? You know the ones printed in 2000. There only 3 exam revisions out of date. Excellent coverage of dial-up, ISDN, Appletalk, IPX and DECnet. ;)

Okay, I do have an entire bookshelf full, some of which are still totally relevant. :)
  • Options
    Yes, it's the Cisco Press book.

You guys mean like this: http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29024 icon_rolleyes.gif

It's ok, it's not like it's a sticky or anything. Oh, wait...
  • Options
    Bah I never look in the General Cert area.... That's my excuse anyways.....

astorrs.... Dial-Up and Appletalk sound so appealing when you sell it like that... icon_lol.gif

• Options
    Bah. Shipping to Australia costs more than buying the book new, so that's not going to work out.

If anyone else wants this let me know.

Sorry APA icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    Want to ship to Canada? I'll cover the cost if its less than $20

:D
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    dynamik you could make it a short shipment to Pennsylvania who wants to ship stuff to Canada icon_wink.gif

Anyway if GT-Rob doesn't get it I'd like to have the book :D
  • Options
    Living in Aus sucks.....

Lol

No probs dynamik, thanks for trying anyway