CISSP holders

zenlakinzenlakin Member Posts: 104
Just curious if there is a site that contains all of those who are current CISSP holders or who have passed the exam?

Comments

• darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    there is a public listing on isc2.org
    if the person has chosen to be publicly listed
    rm -rf /
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LinkedIn has a pretty good listing. Just search for CISSP and you should come with with quite a few.

What or whom are you looking for?
  • zenlakinzenlakin Member Posts: 104
    I will check out isc2.org again. I checked there briefly but didn't find a listing from the sections I looked at. I am looking for someone in particular that I work with as I am just not 100% sure that they would have been able to pass the cissp.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    The (ISC)2 Member Directory is only available to people who are members of the (ISC)2 and have a member account at isc2.org. And members appear in the directory only if they opt-in to do so.
    There is also a public directory though. I don't know how many CISSPs actually opt-in for it though; I don't.

Here's a link to the public directory:
    https://webportal.isc2.org/BuyersGuide/ProfessionalSearch.aspx
    zenlakin wrote:
    I will check out isc2.org again. I checked there briefly but didn't find a listing from the sections I looked at. I am looking for someone in particular that I work with as I am just not 100% sure that they would have been able to pass the cissp.
    There is also a credential verification utility. Search by their first and last name and it will tell you their status.

Certification Verfication:
    https://webportal.isc2.org/Custom/CertificationVerification.aspx
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    RTmarc wrote:
    That site lists a lot more more (ISC)2 members than the private membership directory, but it doesn't have all the search features or private information.
    You're right JD. The only reason I posted that particular link is because of this comment:
    zenlakin wrote:
    I am looking for someone in particular that I work with as I am just not 100% sure that they would have been able to pass the cissp.

By looking up his co-worker by name, it should give him a quick 'yes or no' on the his question; contingent upon him knowing the name provided for exam purposes.