Passed !! 860 - feedbacks

walid97walid97 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed my first IT test Network+ with a score of 860. :)

First of all, I studied for N+ at home, I bought a book (N+ Bible).
The technotes of this site and the mcmcse.com notes helped A LOT ! so I wanna thank Mr Johan Hiemstra and the mcmcse guys for these great notes. icon_idea.gif

I also want to thank all the members of this site.. this forum was really great, it was like a family to me..

Now feedbacks about the exam.. Well, it was so straighforward, if you score well in techexams' N+ practice exam and mcmcse's practice exam, you will be ok believe me. I also recommend trying a demo to get used to the interface, Preplogic demo is very similar to the actual exam interface.
After the exam, you get about 15 extra non-scored questions about yourself.. profession, experience... so don't worry about these.

This is it for Network+, now I am heading toward CCNA or MCSA..
take care guys! and good luck !

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CHEERS!!!

Man I hate those questions they give you at the end of the exam asking you on how you felt about the exam and all. I skip them because I'm sitting there like a nervous wreck waiting to know if I passed of failed.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congrats icon_cool.gif
    Thats a great score. The feedback questions really suck. Almost fainted when they asked how much i spent on studying,how,when,what etc. Thought they were preparing me for the onslaught. CCNA is a different type of fish. The hardest topics in Net+ are the easiest in CCNA and they consist of less than 10%.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • walid97walid97 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Alien wrote:
    CCNA is a different type of fish. The hardest topics in Net+ are the easiest in CCNA and they consist of less than 10%.

Yeah, I know that.. icon_confused.gif do you think I can do it on my own? I mean like N+, buy a book and prepare it at home rather than a learning center like newhorizons?
  • BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the exam. What are you thinking about taking next?
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    walid97 wrote:

Yeah, I know that.. icon_confused.gif do you think I can do it on my own? I mean like N+, buy a book and prepare it at home rather than a learning center like newhorizons?

I would think so...Just get a router SIM...I am going to start studying for it in 2 weeks after I finish my next MCP...Work bought me that Sybex box with the router SIM for like $150.00...i think that should be more than enough...Good Luck!
  • MercifulMerciful Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great Job!!!

Congrats!
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?