Just passed ICND2!!!

suffahsuffah Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
The test was tough, I barely scraped by with a 846. I'll admit I underestimated it, it was a lot more difficult than ICND1. I finished ICND1 with like 25 mins to spare, I barely finished this exam with 3 mins left, lol.

I honestly thought I didn't pass because I didn't complete one of the sims about halfway through the exam. This started messing with my head and I started thinking about rescheduling another exam for next sat, etc. But I forced myself to stand up, stretch my legs and take a deep breath and focus on the last 30 questions. :)

Thanks for all the advice and posts on this forum. It was encouraging to read stories by other people and of course the advice was invaluable. See you guys on the CCNP side!

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats and good job on pushing through the uncertainty, it paid off. :)
  • mike3mike3 Member Posts: 136
    Good to hear! I'm hoping my second time around in a week or so will pay off this time...
  • gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    suffah wrote:
    it was a lot more difficult than ICND1.
    Yep -- that's why I say to "kick it up a notch" for ICND2. Want to take a guess how many notches you're going to have to kick it up for the CCNP exam? :D

You're probably going to want to spend lots more time on lab work -- the more rack/dynamips (or simulator) time you get, the more a lot of things will make sense.

Good Luck on the CCNP! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great! You need to update your profile now, you've earned it :)

I hope to see you in the CCNP forum. We're a friendly bunch that likes to help.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats for becoming CCNA!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • 127.0.0.1127.0.0.1 Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    suffah wrote:
    I'll admit I underestimated it, it was a lot more difficult than ICND1. I finished ICND1 with like 25 mins to spare, I barely finished this exam with 3 mins left, lol.

Well, it obviously makes sense for the ICND 2 to be more difficult than ICND 1! There is no way it can be easier. ICND 2 builds upon what you learned in ICND 1. icon_wink.gif
  • aragoen_celtdraaragoen_celtdra Member Posts: 246
    Alright dude! We did it! Congrats!

Are we gonna see you at the CCNP forum soon or break first? icon_cool.gif Maybe we can trade some study and lab notes if you do decide to move on to BSCI
    CCIE Wr: In Progress...
    Hours CCIE Wr Prep: 309:03:52
    Follow my study progress at Route My World!
    My CCIE Thread
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I hope that I can overcome this hurdle soon too.