Options

failed 653 DNS sim malfunction

coax31coax31 Member Posts: 117 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took the exam today and failed again score was 653, lowest area was DNS the black bar looks about a third the size of the whole bar . I had one DNS sim malfunction, nothing would open. The test center lady said she opened a ticket with Prometric (#3670296) and to call them about it on Monday. She said the same sim has malfunctioned for about 2 or 3 other people this week. I had the same sim on my first attempt back on June 6th but it worked ok then, scored 466 that time. I don't know if that sim would have put me at 700 or not but I probably would have passed or been closer, I hope they at least give me a free retake.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    astorrs wrote:
    You're not the only one here who had that problem: http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35653

Way to give him the link after he already posted there ;)

I hope they give you a free retake as well. That sim might have put you over the top. Sorry to hear about your troubles icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    dynamik wrote:
    Oh, why don't you just go have another drink... drunken_smilie.gif
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    astorrs wrote:
    dynamik wrote:
    Oh, why don't you just go have another drink... drunken_smilie.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

remember, dynamik the first step is admitting you have a problem icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Ok, fine.

I have a problem... affording high-quality alcohol at the rate I consume it.

Satisfied?
  • Options
    dynamik wrote:
    Ok, fine.

I have a problem... affording high-quality alcohol at the rate I consume it.

Satisfied?
    Very.

icon_bounce.gif <- that is one annoying emoticon