Scheduling A+ Hardware and Software exams

Wilson502Wilson502 Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ok, i made an appointment for July 27th for the hardware test, and august 2nd for the software. Im gonna be studying for these!
Currently Studying: MCITP:SA, B.S. Business Administration with Focus in Computer Info Systems, Cal State Fresno
Degree Completion: Spring 2013
Future Studies: MCITP:EA, MCSE 2012, CCNA/CCNP, VCP5, Security+, Linux+, SQL

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    Rock on! I was too nervous when I was studying for A+ to schedule the exams that close to each other (some folks do them both in the same day). I sat for and passed Hardware then a couple weeks later I registered for the O/S and took it a month after the first exam.

How silly of me.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    good luck!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • Wilson502Wilson502 Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ill be sure to do that, 2 days away. Damn time flies! I scored 83% on the MC MCSE practice test for the Hardware test. I could of done better, but its not bad, ill keep goin over it, and take some other free online tests, and look over my book a little.
    Currently Studying: MCITP:SA, B.S. Business Administration with Focus in Computer Info Systems, Cal State Fresno
  • Wilson502Wilson502 Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    took it again and got all of them right lol.