Options

70-271

chombergchomberg Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 70-271 yesterday. I will say that I was surprised, thought that it would be a bit easier. I also took it at a test center that I had never been to before. The noise level was very high. Thanks for all the posts, they certainly help.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    chomberg wrote:
    Passed the 70-271 yesterday. I will say that I was surprised, thought that it would be a bit easier. I also took it at a test center that I had never been to before. The noise level was very high. Thanks for all the posts, they certainly help.

I thought mine was pretty easy, but my co-worker, he has a similar background to me, nearly failed! I think that there must be a batch of difficult questions that come out every now and again. That's why one should never underestimate a test like these...

Congratulations! What are your intentions after MCDST? Go on to MCSA?
  • Options
    chombergchomberg Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not sure if I'll do the MCSA or not. Have been reading for the 70-290. May go for Comptia Security +.
  • Options
    unclejohnnyunclejohnny Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. I also took a test at a center where it was loud and hard to concentrate, that really sucks. Good luck on your next test, whatever you choose to take.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." Willy Wonka
  • Options
    dsaffardsaffar Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys im sitting my 70-271 on Monday 27th oct any tips please icon_sad.gif