failed essentials exam

alih786alih786 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
failed a+ essentials exam. tomorrow is the 220-602 - just hope i dont fail that aswell

Comments

• nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    brush up on areas you thought you were weak in and good luck

from my experience i thought the essentials was the harder test
    WIP: IPS exam
  • jryantechjryantech Member Posts: 623
    220-601 is harder then 220-602 in my opinion...

Good luck :D
    "It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
    -Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle

Studying: SCJA
  • AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    602 is easier... brush up on customer service skills and other stuff you didnt do so swell on the essentials theres alot of overlay..
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    alih786 wrote:
    failed a+ essentials exam. tomorrow is the 220-602 - just hope i dont fail that aswell

Well, what feedback did your printout provide?

What materials did you use to prepare?
    What sort of experience do you have?

I'd recommend reviewing the printout from the exam and objectives, and if you don't have Meyers' book, get a copy.

As far as experience, you'll have to work at it if you don't have any, volunteer, or beg for volunteer ops at local computer shops to become more hands-on and learn from seasoned pros.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • learningtofly22learningtofly22 Member Posts: 159
    Good luck on 602, like others said, I found it to be easier than the 601 as well.
  • samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would have to agree with most of these guys. The 602 is easier than the 601. I scored 40 points higher on the 602.
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)