TestOut net+

brownc511brownc511 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have the Net+ TestOut dvd. I was wondering how good this material is. I have heard that it is the best study and preparation tool out there. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I've used TestOut for pretty much all my exams, and I've found that it's an excellent product. I haven't used it for Network+, but judging by the MCSE and CCNA series they offer, I'm sure you'll find it very helpful. Between the TestOut course and a good textbook, you should be well-prepared for the Network+ test.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • brownc511brownc511 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much for responding. I have the Exam Cram 2 book and I just printed out the TechNotes.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    I would always recommend TestOut haven't seen a bad set by them yet.
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    I need a lot of Test Practices Simulation. Where can I get them?
    close to MCSA!!
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    THANKS!! Dynamic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    close to MCSA!!
  • somedudefromthenetsomedudefromthenet Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I too used the TestOut sim for passing the Network+ Exam, along with some googling of oogly topics that didnt register to my head fast enough.

Lots of emphasis on the OSI structure and Subnetting, and a few topics about Novell Netware so make sure you study hard on these topics.

Have fun!

p.s. : the instructor for the TestOut Network+ is waay better than the one on the TestOut MCP 70-290 icon_redface.gif

Overclocked Admin
    coffee.jpg