Practice questions on this site?

totalfailuretotalfailure Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
How do they compare to the real test?? Would be grateful if someone who has recently done the exam could let me know.

Found the ones on this site fairly easy. Just did the full 60 questions and got 88.3% at first attempt (made a couple of silly mistakes as well where I was going quickly).

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You will want to download the objectives and even the PDF TechNotes for NET+.

From the phrasing of your question, I'm going to guess that you want questions that match the exam....well you would be on the wrong site for that.

It is a violation for anyone who has taken the exams to disclose details about the questions, again, you are on the wrong site if this is the information you are searching for.

IF however you want to better understand an area you are struggling with, please ask your questions and the members will happily assist you the best you can.

Please provide your current study material, as this will help us understand better what sort of information you have access to.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The Network+ exam on here did a real good job, but you'll want to do more practice tests than the one on here to get a feel of the many types of questions you'll be asked.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
  • totalfailuretotalfailure Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not really struggling with any bits. Left it a week, then got 100% on the second attempt at the 60 questions and 100% first attempt on both the port numbers and OSI tests.

Are there any other free test sites for the N+ on the web anywhere that are more like the actual exam?

If anyone has done this exam, what is the length of the questions? One line, two lines, 3 paragraphs??? At 85 questions I'm hoping the questions will be short.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You could try here as well.

CompTIA questions are pretty short. They'll probably average a few sentences.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod

Are there any other free test sites for the N+ on the web anywhere that are more like the actual exam?.

You are not ready for this exam or any IT related exam. Please consider another career path.

If anyone has done this exam, what is the length of the questions? One line, two lines, 3 paragraphs??? At 85 questions I'm hoping the questions will be short.

Any topic that is listed on the objectives is fair game. They can be presented in any fashion and you should be ready for all types of questions. By asking members to divulge information about their exam...you are asking them to violate their agreement with CompTIA....not real professional icon_rolleyes.gif [/code]
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • somedudefromthenetsomedudefromthenet Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dude you have a CCNA cert, Network+ should not pose any problem for you as long as you review the exam objectives and really study the entire exam objectives.

If you do have a CCNA you will find that a lot of the topics covered by the exam objectives are stuff you already have been tested for for CCNA.

Overclocked Admin
    coffee.jpg
  • somedudefromthenetsomedudefromthenet Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□

It contains multiple choices spanning multiple questions in random order and continents.

icon_arrow.gif Just study (hard study!) the exam objectives and you wont need to worry about those exam details

Diligence is what you need

Overclocked Admin
    coffee.jpg