Options

passing A+

vir44vir44 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

I am about to take the A+ exam and i came about a problem. I was looking at a transcender version 2.0 and i have seen conflicting answers to some questions that i thought i had right. I need to know whether or not it is ok to trust these transcenders. By the way, i was right!
Please let me know if there are other sources in which i can get correct information.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    You can post whatever it is you have a question about. Transcender is usually pretty good. I used Mike Myers All-In-One book for my A+.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    Though I have never used Transcenders, the consensus is they are THE standard in test prep and simulation. By all means, post what you have questions about.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Yeh some books might have dissimilar information to study, but rarely. If so throw your question up on the forum related to the topic and we can do our best to answer them!
  • Options
    TranscenderJayTranscenderJay Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    vir44 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I am about to take the A+ exam and i came about a problem. I was looking at a transcender version 2.0 and i have seen conflicting answers to some questions that i thought i had right. I need to know whether or not it is ok to trust these transcenders. By the way, i was right!
    Please let me know if there are other sources in which i can get correct information.

Hello, I'm a developer with Transcender. We make every effort to produce accurate content in our products. If you have any specific questions regarding our A+ product (we are currently in version 3), then please feel free to PM me on this board, and I'll look into them.
    Developer, Transcender/Self Test Software