Average Score

moe2810moe2810 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Taking the A+ OS tomorrow, have already passed the Hardware. Just curious what the average score is for those who have passed. It seems when people post their scores on the forum after passing the average score for the OS is usually under 600. Just trying not to stress to much, So if you passed the OS what was your score? And have any advice for the test. Thanks in Advance

Comments

• lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    I wouldn't worry about the score, a pass is a pass. Your number seems to be about right for the 2003 objectives, I took the earlier version and the numbers were higher but the 2003 has a lot of new stuff on it. Good luck
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • moe2810moe2810 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed, I scored a 563 and I will take it. There were some questions I did not see on any of the study guides. The first 20 questions or so I thought to myself this is not to bad, but I knew the tougher questions were coming up, and they did. Any how a pass is a pass and I am now A+ certified. Do I need to contact Comptia or do they just send me my info in a few weeks.

Iseals ... Hopefully your Colts will get another shot at my Patriots for the chance to the super bowl. I cant wait for the Football season to start
  • kevinvicarskevinvicars Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed with 589
  • Rocky44Rocky44 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I pass with a 574. A lot of guestions I had never seen before
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed mine with 585. I thought I did better, but some of the questions seemed to be worded a little confusing.
  • gymboy689gymboy689 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i just passed today with a 522, got a 602 on core last friday
    jeremythegeek.jpg
  • SeniorSenior Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed with a 544. Guess not too bad for the first test taken. On to the hardware test next week.
  • stallion750stallion750 Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Gratz!
    I passed mine with a 605, I was actually mad about the score, since the highest you can get is 900, but looking around at the average scores on this site I feel pretty good. However, the score does not matter as long as you get the PASS :D . I plan on taking the NET+ next.