Options

What do you think about preplogic?

jasoninazjasoninaz Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
It was a total PIA to in install. I kept getting errors that it needed java then it needed the microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and not the install for the windows update. I have to go out and get it from the microsoft site.

Its ok exam pretty dry.

I'm going to study like hell for the next three weeks than take it. I seem to be out of my slump and back to the grind icon_twisted.gif

I know that transcender is pricy but its really good and I didn't have any problems with updates. Also At least they have a phone number I can call for technical support. PrepLogic just has an email address. I'm also going to buy the $10.00 guide that everyone raves about here. Crap its only 10.00 and I spend more than that on beer.

Thanks, Jason

PS. Jesus its so hot here.

Comments

• Options
    imeldesignimeldesign Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Email them and they will make it right. I used Preplogic for A+ and Network+. While studying for A+ I couldn't get the Preplogic to work on one of my machines (win9icon_cool.gif but it ran just fine on win2k and xp machines. I wrote their tech support because i planned on purchasing Preplogic for Network+ and wanted it to work out the issue. Best we could determine it was a software incompatibility issue and they insisted on refunding my money even though I told them I had used it on other machines and had passed both exams. They did thank me for my honesty. I did purchase Preplogic for Network+ and passed with an 870.
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    I used Exam Cram2 for net+/ 70-270 and now 70-290...The net+ had some errors in it but the 70-270 seemed fine and the 70-290 looks good so far..I also buy the full version of the cds...My net+ didn't need the framework (it was an older different test) but my MCPs are newer and do....Maybe you can still get the older version if you ask...