Network+ Test Question

Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
While you are taking the test is it true that you can go back and look over your answers? Someone was saying that you could not go back once you answer a question. Do you guys know how true this is.

Also are the question straight forward at all? Example: "What is port number 80?" etc....

--Kerry

Comments

• KatanaSamKatanaSam Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe it is a linear exam same as A+. With linear exams you can 'go back' and change previous answers and also mark questions you are uncertain of so that you can do a final review of them at the end.

The type of exam that wouldn't allow this was the 'Adaptive' exam where test questions got easier or harder based on whether you got previous questions right or wrong.

A+ for instance used to be adaptive, in fact in the pre-exam tutorial they gave me when I took the A+ exam recently they still talked about an 'adaptive exam'. But it is now a linear exam.
  • TransatlanticTransatlantic Member Posts: 120
    Yes, the exam is linear, and you can mark items for review, and go back and change them later. The exam consisted for me of pretty straight forward questions, in that they were pretty basic. There are some hard ones in there as well. Also watch out as they like to put questions in there that can trip you up if you mis-interpret them.
    "Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed."
  • walid97walid97 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Try Preplogic demo Network+ exam, it has a very similar interface to the real one.

Good luck :) !