MCTS Card WTF?

brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
So I have an MCP card that is blue and white, and lists other certs on it. Not that it matters much, but its nice i think.

I recently finished my first MCTS test, and got a new, different card. It is uglier and doesnt include what the TS is. Did a MENSA team make the new TS cards or something?

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    They did choose some ugly colors for this card. I also do not like the fact that my MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification is given no higher regard than MCITP Enterprise Support Technician. But I suppose that is what a transcript is for...
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Never know when you might need acredit card like thingy to do something. Green and brown are alright colors, I think that's the one you're talking about. Kinda goes along with the MCTS certificates.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Yes but it doesnt even say what the TS is. Its just a plain MCTS...mentions nothing about SQL Server. At least the old MCP card showed my other MS cert besides MCP.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    scan it for us who haven't seen it?
    -Daniel
    Sorry, no scanner :/
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think the MCITP and MCTS cards are different.

You're both, Tyrant. have you gotten yours yet?
    ya, thats what i'm talking about...they dont show what the TS or ITP titles are...which kind of defeats the purpose IMHO.
  • dalesdales Member Posts: 225
    Whoa, that looks like a retro classic right there! what a nasty card. Still I suppose we dont do the exams for the cards but they could have least made an effort.
    Kind Regards
    Dale Scriven

Twitter:dscriven
    Blog: vhorizon.co.uk