Taking Network+ Test Tomorrow!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can you guys give me some last minute advice? I am really starting to stress out about this test. Help Please!!!

Comments

• TransatlanticTransatlantic Member Posts: 120
    Go over the Exam objectives, if there's anything you don't feel confident with do a quick refresher on it now. Also use the Technotes on this site, I printed the .pdf and took it along for a spot of last minute reading, it covers everything your likely to encounter in the test :)

Otherwise take your time with the exam, and you should do fine

Good luck with the Test
    "Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed."
  • ricky0481ricky0481 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam about 2 weeks ago and i was like you are right now but if you studied for it. u will feel very confident about the exam once you started i think that is an easy exam if you studied for it.

Good Luck
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey Kerry_20

Some sound advice in the above posts. I would also add - do NOT try to cram just before the test or you may confuse yourself. Have a good nights sleep and make sure you take a water bottle and some form of candy with you for the test :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I will get a good night sleep for sure. I've been studying all day and taking tons of practice test. I've been scoring between 80-90 so maybe i'll continue to do that on the real test. icon_lol.gif

Thanks guys for all of the help and advice. I'll be sure to let ya'll know how it goes.

--Kerry
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    You will be fine if you know your basic protocols, Topology's, Osi Layers, Port numbers, Switches, and etc. Good luck and kick some butt.

Yeh sleep is key!
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Like everyones has already said, if you studied the objectives and OSI model you will be fine..First exam jitters....Good Luck!