Do +N studies.......

saad_mominsaad_momin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,
Do u think that these N+ studies will help for appearing in the CCNA certifications....... I donno much about this certifications & finding it difficult to understand the tutorials for CCNA......
Can anyone help me Dudes..........
Thnx in Advance.....
Saad.
[/quote]
Need Help.....Ask Me.....

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    if you are struggling with the ccna stuff, n+ would be a good place to start, it will give you a good grounding with the basic networking fundamentals, mike meyers and sybex books along with the technotes from this site are great materials :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    go buy yourself a network+ book if the topics seem easy go quickly study and take the exam and move onto the CCNA, if the concepts are challenging you have some studying to do :D
    WIP: IPS exam
  • zen masterzen master Member Posts: 222
    Well, I haven't been on the forum very long, but I passed the Network+ exam approximately one year ago, and passed the CCNA on Monday, so I'll try to offer a bit of advice. I would say the issue is a complex one, and depends a lot on your background, level of experience and cognitive ability. Looking back on it now, I sometimes wish I had taken the CCNA right off the bat, instead of doing the Network+, because I would've definitely have put me in a position to land a better job. However, there is the possibility that the work may have been too much of a challenge for me, so, while it's easy for me to say now that I should have jumped straight into the CCNA, it's also easy to forget how far I've really come in the past 2 years, and not realise whether or not I was actually capable of handling the CCNA material right off the bat.
  • LifelongLearnerLifelongLearner Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I haven't been on the forum very long, but I passed the Network+ exam approximately one year ago, and passed the CCNA on Monday, so I'll try to offer a bit of advice. I would say the issue is a complex one, and depends a lot on your background, level of experience and cognitive ability. Looking back on it now, I sometimes wish I had taken the CCNA right off the bat, instead of doing the Network+, because I would've definitely have put me in a position to land a better job. However, there is the possibility that the work may have been too much of a challenge for me, so, while it's easy for me to say now that I should have jumped straight into the CCNA, it's also easy to forget how far I've really come in the past 2 years, and not realise whether or not I was actually capable of handling the CCNA material right off the bat.

totally agree icon_lol.gif When I at that stage in my life whether to do the CCNA or network+, I looked at the CCNA material and was totally lost. It really helped to do the Network+ one first. It gives you a great foundations to work on.