HP / Compaq Exams? Especially the HP0-516

beegodeye7beegodeye7 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know where I could get study materials / guides / practice exams for the HP/Compaq HP0-516 exam? It's for HP desktops and workstations.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Brandon Carder, A+, Net+
Systems Engineer
SynchroNet Industries, Inc.

Comments

• beegodeye7beegodeye7 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone? I really need to get some test materials because my job is requiring this since we are HP/Compaq resellers and do alot of warranty work.
    Brandon Carder, A+, Net+
    Systems Engineer
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They should provide you with the training. I used to work for CompUSA about 6 years ago as one of the two head techs in the tech department. They provided us with training and training material for Compaq and HP. There should be some online courses offered by Compaq and HP on their website. You might have to call them directly and ask them what the steps are for you to get some of the online training. You can use the number you use to call for parts and ask them if they could help you.

Ask your manager\boss to get intouch with the two vendors to find out how to get you some training. He should be able to get some info. for you and even setup training for you. The question here is will your boss dish-out the $$$ for the training??? I know it can be expensive.

I don't know how everything is now...things might of changed, but that's how it was when I was a bench tech. They got us Certified with HP, IBM, Toshiba, Compaq, and A+.

Let me know how everything works out for you. Best of Luck!!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • beegodeye7beegodeye7 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think I'm just going to call our HP rep and have her direct me to the right path. Thanks.
    Brandon Carder, A+, Net+
    Systems Engineer