Passed with an 840!

nolimit1386nolimit1386 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all, I actually just recently ran across this site a few days and am very impressed with it! Today I passed the Network+ with an 840. If you believe it, I actually failed with a 534 just one month prior. I knew what I had to do, and studied very hard. I would definitely recommend Train Signal CBT videos, they helped me immensely. I look forward to keeping up with posting and checking up on this board!

Comments

• nolimit1386nolimit1386 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    and alittle more background...I also used "The Ultimate Network+ Resource Kit" which was alittle too in depth but still a good read. I also got a 600 question CD from Mike Myers which helped alot as I thought the CD was much more challenging than the test which eased things come test time. I also have gone through the CCNA Net Acad and this time around that knowledge helped me out alot more on the test.
  • btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

What's your next target? Gonna put those Cisco Network Academy Courses to use and take on the CCNA?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • nolimit1386nolimit1386 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes that is my next quest. still debating whether or not to do it in 2 parts :)
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats good luck with CCNA icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

Good luck on your next challenge.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    yes that is my next quest. still debating whether or not to do it in 2 parts :)
    Congrats on the pass, assuming you still haven't decided, I would go with the 2 exam option, aside from visiting the exam center twice (assuming its close by) since there is no fiscal benefit to combining them anymore, I would split them up (that's what I plan on doing). Easy to absorb and prepare in batches I think.

And don't forget about the SECONDCHANCE offer.
  • LifelongLearnerLifelongLearner Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes I agree with doing the two exams instead of the one big one. Besides, you get two certs icon_lol.gif
  • unclejohnnyunclejohnny Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I failed my first time too. I was arrogant when I went to take the test and paid for it. I like Mike Myers stuff, but I don't know how relavent it was to the actual test.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." Willy Wonka