Taking 431 on Monday

unclejohnnyunclejohnny Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm taking 431 on Monday. I've been studying and reading through everyone's threads on the subject. Any last minute advice from anyone on 431? I've been messing around in the management studio creating users, deleting users, setting up linked servers, scheduling maintanance, etc.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." Willy Wonka

Comments

• GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    Please tell us how you did Uncle Johnny?

:)
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    that's probably the best avatar i've seen here :)

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35903

according to ^ that, here's what I can say:

I took the test and recieved a passing grade. The temperature was appropriate. I was given a notepad with dry/erase capabilities. Questions were asked. Tears fell. A nose may or may not have been wiped, I'm not sure if I can confirm that based on the guidelines above.

I may have said too much already. Admins feel free to edit my reply icon_lol.gif
  • unclejohnnyunclejohnny Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed 431 with a 965. I'm glad I played around with the SSMS for weeks on end trying different stuff, otherwise the sims would have gotten me. My advice for anyone preping for this test is to know the SSMS inside and out.
    I passed 431 with a 965. I'm glad I played around with the SSMS for weeks on end trying different stuff, otherwise the sims would have gotten me. My advice for anyone preping for this test is to know the SSMS inside and out.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nice score, Id say a 935 merits a double-post icon_lol.gif

congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!
    shednik,

I'm originally from Pittsburgh. How is the job market there for IT?