Options

Back to School Soon :(

mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
Well today is Augest 1st and School is right around the corner(Aug 30).
I had a great summer earning my first Certification (net +) and Going for A+ Aug 16th. I worked hard this summer detailing cars at a car dealership. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling the pain of school right around the corner? icon_cry.gif My shift for work this summer was 7:30am to 4:30am Monday through Friday and i take my Technotes everyday to work and thats how i study. Thought i would share some summer fun. Its hard to find time to study!

Comments

• Options
    TheCiscoKidTheCiscoKid Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm going back Sep. 14th. I have only two classes left to complete for my degree! I am taking Cisco 3&4 and visual basic II. If I can't find a job between now and then I am going to take some other classes. More then likely an SQL intro class. I'll see what else is offered.

Enjoy the last few weeks
  • Options
    STexamsSTexams Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm back in class August 30 as well. Trying to get everything done that I want to get done now, once classes start I won't have any time until December again. Trying to find enough time to study certs is always a challenge. Good luck to you!
    Freddy
    Free Online Exams and Tutorials
    http://www.stexams.com
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    I just finished visual basic last semester! Towards the end is the best when you get to pull in databases in your form,but other than that its boring.
  • Options
    DaPunnisherDaPunnisher Member Posts: 108
    I'll be taking CCNA classes in the fall. Only $250.00 a class!! That beats my $30,000 AAS from ITT Tech!