After Network + Exam

achvaachva Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,
I passed the Exam on last Friday
How can get or download my temporary Certificate from the Comptia Web Site? (Like Cisco , or other Company which after Exam you get Temporary Certificate until you get You Cert by Post)
I need it for my employer.
Thank you :D

Comments

• Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No certificates that I know of for download. But there is a verification form they call fill out on the site.
    -Daniel
  • achvaachva Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I has made CEH Exam, and 1 minute after that i got link to download temp certificate icon_sad.gif
  • AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    i dont know for sure... but can't you use the publish certificate option and have it sent to your boss??
  • achvaachva Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you mean Publish Credentials on the web site?
  • nolimit1386nolimit1386 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    if it helps you can login to your comptia career site and they should have logos stating you are network+ certified for immediate download. or you can login and show your emloyer using your History function that you passed, that should be available a day or two after the exam.
  • AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    achva wrote:
    Did you mean Publish Credentials on the web site?

yeah thats what i meant.. I always thought that it was there for that very reason.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    if it helps you can login to your comptia career site and they should have logos stating you are network+ certified for immediate download. or you can login and show your emloyer using your History function that you passed, that should be available a day or two after the exam.

Thought I recalled sending my credentials (or sending the transcript) to my employer as well as to MS to add to my MS exams.

As recommened, log into your CompTIA account and check around see if there is a transcript/history option still available.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?