iso_iso_ Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□

wow....out of 764...

took me 30min...after i reviewed all 100 questions 2x...lol

first time, so im happy! :)

Comments

• Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Congrats...and a pass is a pass!
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats dood - any number better than 764 is good icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Well according to Comptia, you are just as good a the guy who aced it! Congrats!
  • BulletToothTonyBulletToothTony Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Good luck on the next icon_thumright.gif
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    garv221 wrote:
    Well according to Comptia, you are just as good a the guy who aced it! Congrats!

haha..I like the saying, "If your last in your class, they still call you doctor"

icon_wink.gif
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • New UserNew User Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I dont know for which score I'd feel better
    A 764 or a 900.

I know the 900 is better but I think I'd be happier, as in relieved, happy, wanting to smoke a cigarette (yeah I smoke...its out there), have a celebratory drink, scream for joy, if I scored the 764. A 900 would bring pride but the 764 would bring a huge smile to my face.

Congratulations.
    Hope I score a 764 when I take it :D
  • wylie24wylie24 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_lol.gif I took the exam last week and know how you feel about the score. It is a tough exam and passed with a 800. It was tough but I was excited to pass.

Congrats on the pass and good luck on future studies.

icon_cool.gif
    Helpful Hint
    > When your brain leaks out of your ears, you need to stop reading and play a game!!!!!!!!!
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    Congrats...and a pass is a pass!

Yep! I passed my A+ OS portion by some very minimal amount, though I kicked butt on the Core :P
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber